Richard has more than 20 years in business, including 12 working as the director of a successful IT Consultancy then a Renewable Energy company
Richard is ITIL and PRINCE 2 qualified and brings a wealth of business expertise to training courses including experience working with FTSE 100 companies. Richard is also an elected Councillor and the portfolio holder for Housing on a unitary authority.
His specialist areas are :
- Solutions and Enterprise Architecture Consultancy
- Project Management
- IT Service Management based on the ITIL framework which has become ISO/IEC 20000, the first international standard in IT Service Management.
- Improving online presence though websites and social media.
- Resolving issues in Renewable Energy
- A range of public policy areas including housing, welfare reform and digital inclusion.
For more about Richard visit his LinkedIn profile is here: