At Holy Brook Associates we support our clients to improve the way they run their organisation. This includes bookkeeping and financial management help, support in communicating with your audience more effectively and being more strategic and innovative in your thinking.
We are Reading based but work across Thames Valley, London and at times further afield. We are a small team of skilled professionals and we aim to operate in an ethical way.
We aim to be an ethical organisation and give back. Holy Brook Associates is looking for a charity to focus our pro bono and charitable activities on in 2018.
Holy Brook Associates is looking for a forward thinking charity who will really benefit from what we can offer.
We will chose our charity following agreement between associates based on the following criteria
- How your mission and activities fit with ours
- The benefits to the Reading community
- How well we believe we will be able to support you
- Your planned use of the funds and pro bono work we can offer you
- Your ideas for how we can collaborate and support you
Benefits to you
Holy Brook Associates will offer the chosen charity:
- pro bono work based on a needs-based consultation with our coordinating director (Rachel Eden)
- support with events that your charity organises
- Join in your fundraising activities
- cash donations based on our activities
We are happy to consider other areas of support if you have ideas.
How to apply
Case study: Charity of the Year 2016 – Trust House Reading
From the Reading Chronicle 23rd February:
“Trust House Reading received a cheque on Thursday 9th February for £260 from local training and professional services firm Holy Brook Associates, who chose Trust House as their charity of the year.
In addition The Holy Brook Associates team have donated over 65 hours of time, which included creating and running a successful policy seminar with a follow up report making recommendations for improving support for local survivors of Rape and Sexual Abuse.
Namita Prakesh, Centre Manager said “The seminar that Holy Brook organised has really helped us develop our vision and raise profile and the donation they are making will help to support our vital work”